The value of effective health and safety training is clear.
Far from just a tick the box exercise, employers are recognising the very real benefits to be gained from effective health and safety training. Specifically, taking proactive measures to protect and enhance the wellbeing of your workforce can be instrumental in:
- Reducing accidents;
- Protecting your organisation against costly fines, claims and damages;
- Improving employee engagement, motivation and commitment; and
- Lowering absenteeism.
As well as offering a number of positive consequences for your organisation, appropriate health and safety training is also a legal requirement. Under the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974, employers are required to provide whatever information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety of their employees at work.
It therefore makes sense to enrol yourself and your employees in appropriate health and safety training courses, not only to enhance productivity but to demonstrate that you have taken genuine steps to reduce risk across your organisation.
In safe hands
Our range of courses are delivered by highly-qualified Health & Safety specialists. All of our trainers have real hands-on experience of supporting employers all over the UK with their health and safety obligations, and understand the practical measures involved in creating a safe and compliant working environment.
Comprised of a variety of interactive training techniques, our courses will:
- Improve how you manage health and safety by contributing towards overall competence;
- Ensure you and your employees are protected from work-related injury and illness;
- Help you develop a positive health and safety culture, where safe and healthy working practices become second nature to everyone;
- Make sure that everyone understands their responsibilities and is on the same page, thereby promoting efficiency and preventing mistakes from being made;
- Support you in meeting your legal duty to protect the health and safety of your employees;
- Explain the practical measures you can take to reduce financial and reputational risk; and
- Eliminate health and safety guesswork to allow you to operate with confidence.
Accessible and inviting venues
For added flexibility and convenience, our health and safety courses can be delivered at your premises or off site at a location of your choice.
Alternatively, we also run a variety of popular open courses throughout the year in various locations throughout the UK. Whether you’re a director, manager or employee, our tailored courses will make your individual responsibilities clear.
If you choose to come to us, we select the very best venues for our health and safety training events, all of which benefit from being in close proximity to public transport links. We make sure that all of our venues offer a bright and inspiring space that is conducive to learning without feeling like a classroom environment. We also provide refreshments throughout the day to make the experience as enjoyable as possible for all involved.
You can find more information on the range of courses currently running below. These often fill up fast, so book your place now to avoid disappointment.