At WorkNest, we believe our people are what make us.
We value, respect and support our colleagues, understand the importance of work-life balance, and work together to deliver the brilliant service our clients expect.
All of this is reflected in our Silver Investors in People accreditation and consistently high colleague engagement scores, and we’re always looking for new ways to make WorkNest a great place to work.
People, diversity and inclusiveness
At WorkNest, we recognise the importance of having an engaged, healthy, diverse and inclusive culture. This is a good thing in itself, and also makes business sense.
We believe that a talent-driven company must be a diverse one, and are committed to creating a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion across everything we do, ranging from how we serve our clients and develop products and services, to the ways we help and support our employees.
We aim to reward and recognise employees’ contributions fairly by:
- Being a Living Wage employer
- Providing enhanced holiday provision, depending on length of service
- Giving employees the option of joining a Share Scheme
- Providing enhanced pensions, including salary sacrifice
- Recognising colleague contributions with individual awards
To encourage communication and active engagement we undertake to offer:
- Periodic colleague surveys
- Performance management programme
- Regular one-to-ones
- Comprehensive induction
- Regular updates from CEO and the senior leadership team
- Regular training and opportunities for Continuous Professional Development
Depending on employees’ roles we offer innovative working patterns:
- Hybrid working
- Home working
- Flexible working
We recognise our wider social responsibilities to the community by:
- Supporting nominated local and national charities each year
- Mentoring in the community
Our wellbeing charter. It’s OK to...
- Be yourself (everyone else is taken!)
- Trust your instincts, do the right thing
- Say that you are not OK, ask for help and support
- Allow your children or pets to gatecrash your video
- Prioritise your emotional and physical wellbeing
- Not know everything, or say “I don’t know”
- Be proud of doing a great job
- Wear clothes that you think are appropriate
- Challenge things that can be improved
- Trust and praise the contributions that others make
- Get involved in one of our great causes
- Smile and laugh
Meet the team
Our people are the most important part of our service.
From our highly-qualified advisory teams that deliver dedicated support to our clients, to our back-office teams that ensure a smooth service, we’re exceptionally proud of the team we have.
Employee benefits we offer
Reward & Recognition
EW runs a number of reward and recognition programmes across the company to ensure brilliant work is recognised and everyone is motivate to do their best.
In addition to contractual annual leave entitlement of 25 days, we give you an additional day’s leave for each year of service.This could go up to 30 days!
We offer a contributory pension scheme for all colleagues with a salary sacrifice scheme to help you save in the most efficient way possible.
Our colleague discount site provides you with money off and cash back on a huge range of products and services.
To support your health and wellbeing, you are able to join a gym of your choice and we will provide £15 a month towards membership.
After three months’ service, you will be eligible to join the Private Medical Insurance Scheme. We pay 25% of the cost of Single Cover and after three years we pay 100%!
You will benefit from Level 1 Cover of the Medicash Health Cash Plan which provides you and up to 4 children with cashback towards glasses, dental work, access to online doctors and more.
Sometimes everyone needs a little support. The EAP is there to provide help on a range of personal matters free of charge.
WorkNest is a fast-growing professional services company specialising in high-quality, fixed-fee HR, Employment Law, Health and Safety support. With offices nationwide, our clients range from small independent businesses to well-known names such as Cranswick, Holland and Barrett and Oxford University.
- Trusted by 40,000 UK organisations
- National reputation for service excellence
- Recognised by the Legal 500
- Double-digit growth rates
- Consistently high customer satisfaction scores