Terms and conditions: Six months’ free payroll as part of a minimum 3 year deal
These terms and conditions govern this Offer, and you will be deemed to have accepted them if you take up the Offer. Please keep a copy safe for your records.
The Promoter is WorkNest Limited having its registered office C/O Marlowe Plc, 20 Grosvenor Place, London, England, SW1X 7HN
The Offer is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- The Offer relates to the provision of an additional six months’ worth of service when a qualifying contract is taken out. To qualify for this Offer new customers must purchase either:
- A three-year contract for the provision of payroll services.
- A five-year contract for the provision of payroll services.
- This Offer is open to new customers of WorkNest and the WorkNest group of companies only.
- This offer is only applicable to organisations with monthly payroll schedules.
- Organisations taking up the Offer must have less than 150 employees.
- The term of a three-year contract will be extended by up to six months to a maximum of forty-two months.
- The term of a five-year contract will be extended by up to six months to a maximum of sixty-six months.
- No payment for support services will be due until the seventh month of the contract, thereby allowing the first six months to be delivered free of charge (FOC).
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Offer and may only be used once per customer. For example: no early opt-outs will be available on any Support contracts where this offer has been used.
- This Offer is not available through any of our partners or other third parties.
This offer does not apply to other WorkNest or WorkNest group products or services.
Amends to the promotion:
WorkNest reserves the right to withdraw, change or amend this Offer at any point and without the requirement to give notice.
Any decision made by WorkNest regarding this Offer is final.
Date of issue: January 2024
Date of expiry: 31st March 2024