FREE member benefit
Health & Safety Advisory Service
The Health & Safety Advisory Service is a new benefit of Textile Services Association (TSA) membership.
As a TSA member, you can take advantage of free confidential advice from leading Health & Safety specialists WorkNest.
WorkNest enjoys a strong industry reputation for the quality of support provided to specialist service organisations. Its Health & Safety Consultants are professionally qualified, sector-experienced and have an acute understanding of the compliance challenges present within the specialist service business environment. This means that whenever you pick up the phone for advice on risk management, you are speaking to somebody who not only understands the intricacies of health and safety law but who has your best interests and business needs in mind.
Preferential rates on WorkNest services for TSA members.
COVID-19 | FREE expert guidance for employers, including sample policies, template risk assessments and more
Health & Safety Advisory Service
Get sensible, proportionate and practical advice on essential areas of health and safety compliance, including:
- Risk assessing your environment
- Your health and safety policy and procedures
- Asbestos and Legionella
- Manual handling
- Slips, trips and falls
- Violence and aggression
- Lone working
- Statutory inspections (gas, fixed wiring, fire prevention, etc.)
- Ongoing COVID-related risk management
Advisory Service: 01244 667021
To receive support over email, please contact email@example.com
Open between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday
How it works
You can access support over the phone or via email.
- The telephone service is available on 01244 667021 and is open between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
- To receive support over email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When calling or emailing, please quote TSA, your name and the name of your business. While all calls, case notes and correspondence are recorded to ensure quality and for monitoring purposes, please be assured that all information is confidential and stored securely in compliance with data protection regulations.
Not sure whether to call?
WorkNest are here to support you through all health and safety matters and encourage you to contact them with any problem, large or small. By seeking advice at an early stage, they will be in a better position to help you remedy any potential risks and safeguard your business against accidents, incidents and regulatory scrutiny.
Health & Safety Knowledge Hub resources
Health & Safety COVID Support
Business across the UK are naturally concerned about the ongoing pandemic and what it means for them.
With the situation evolving daily, WorkNest’s Coronavirus Advice Hub is designed to offer a single source of regularly updated guidance so that you can take decisive action, minimise disruption, and keep people safe.
You will need to register to access this service. TSA members can access the Hub completely free of charge.
Please be assured that all data and information is confidential and stored securely in compliance with data protection regulations.
For more COVID-related guidance, you can access support over the phone or via email.
- Telephone 01244 667021 – open between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
- Email email@example.com
Preferential rates available on WorkNest services for TSA members
Health & Safety One2One Service
- 24/7 support from your own qualified Health & Safety Consultant with experience implementing best practice within a specialist service environment, who will help you to comply with all necessary regulations as your legally-required competent person.
- An initial visit to your premises to conduct a General Risk Assessment and Fire Risk Assessment bespoke to your business, plus a bespoke action plan to remedy any areas where you currently fall short of requirements.
- Subsequent annual visits to review and update your Health & Safety Management System.
- A bespoke Health & Safety Policy and Health & Safety Handbook to outline your approach to managing risk and promote best practice, covering key areas such as slips trips and falls, DSE, electricity, fire, first aid, manual handling, safe use of equipment, risk assessment and waste management.
- In between visits, unlimited telephone and email support to answer any queries, offer reassurance, and help you identify proportionate, sensible solutions your health and safety challenges.
- Any-time access to your own dedicated online portal containing all your essential documentation, plus a library of helpful risk management materials, including practical guidance and templates.
- Access to award-winning software, SafetyNest, which will enable you to simplify health and safety management tasks, monitor progress of your action plan, and view your compliance status in real time.
- Emergency assistance in the event of enforcement visits and accident investigations.
Assured Health & Safety advice you can trust
WorkNest is the first Health & Safety Consultancy in the UK to achieve assured advice status from an enforcing authority, known as a Primary Authority. This means its advice can be used with confidence across all sites within your organisation, providing a consistent approach to health and safety compliance.