Outsourced Payroll Services
Take the stress out of employee payroll processing and pension administration with support from a dedicated Payroll professional who will ensure payments are accurate and made on time.
Our service encompasses the following areas:
- Everything from producing employee pay slips to ensuring statutory sick pay, maternity pay and paternity pay are calculated correctly
- Online filing of in-year (P45s) and year-end summaries (P60s) and audit reports
- Automated pension assessments for auto-enrolment of all your employees, includes handling communications and opt-outs
Get your FREE consultation
Submit your details and one of our team will be in touch.
How we help
Process employee payments correctly and on time
Through our bespoke monthly payroll reports, you’ll get detailed insights into your payroll data so you can easily keep track of wages and taxes to support your budget forecasts.
Combined with our end-to-end pension administration – which includes everything from automated assessment, enrolment, and employee communications – we’ll help you save time, stay compliant with pension and tax regulations, and have one less thing to worry about.
- Work alongside a highly-experienced Payroll professional who will be available by telephone and email whenever you need them
- Choose from two levels of payroll support which best suit your requirements with the option to purchase additional add-ons with each package
- Let us fully manage all your payroll processing and reporting, including PAYE tax code changes to ensure tax deductions meet regulations and managing third-party Childcare Vouchers and Attachments of Earnings (AOE)
Manage your workforce’s pensions compliantly by letting WorkNest take care of this critical area for you. Data and payments will be automated directly to your pension provider, streamlining the process and eliminating any manual errors
Outsourced Payroll Services
Outsourced HR Administration
Holiday Pay 101
Choose a plan that works for you
Boost your package with these additional services
Explore our HR Consultancy services
We offer end-to-end support through the whole employee lifecycle
Outsourced HR Manager
Develop your company’s culture and enhance employee engagement for long-term success with support from a highly-experienced, dedicated HR Manager. A cost-effective way of bringing in real expertise to drive positive change across your business.
Common questions about our Payroll services.
Are you familiar with the payroll requirements and regulations in England, Scotland and Wales?
Our payroll services ensure full compliance with all UK payroll legislations and requirements, giving you peace of mind when it comes to legal obligations.
How do you ensure the security and confidentiality of sensitive employee and payroll data?
Our commitment to safeguarding your data is paramount. We have implemented robust internal processes that include secure transmission of payroll data and our staff are fully trained on GDPR and confidentiality protocols.
Can you integrate with our existing HR or timekeeping systems, if applicable?
Our payroll services can seamlessly integrate with your current systems by utilising a data export and import functionality. Although we don’t currently offer API integration, we continuously evolve our offering to meet your needs.
What is your pricing structure? Do you charge per employee, per payroll run, or based on a fixed monthly fee?
Our pricing structure revolves around simplicity and transparency. We offer a fixed monthly retained service based on the number of employees in your organisation, ensuring predictable and manageable costs.
Are there any additional fees or charges we should be aware of?
In addition to our comprehensive payroll services, we provide optional extras to further enhance your experience. These additional services include pension administration, P11ds, and BACS processing, enabling you to enjoy a full payroll service tailored to your requirements.
What contract lengths do you offer?
Flexibility is key when it comes to contractual arrangements. We offer a minimum 12-month contract, allowing you to establish a solid partnership. However, we can also provide longer-term contracts based on your specific needs and preferences.
What kind of customer support do you provide?
We understand that exceptional customer support is crucial to your satisfaction. That’s why we offer a tiered service offering tailored to your requirements. Our dedicated support team will be there to assist you at every step, ensuring a seamless and personalised experience.
99.2% Client happiness rating
97% Client retention rating
Who you’ll be working with
Director of HR Consulting
Executive Director, Privacy International
Poor Servants of the Mother of God
WorkNest provided fantastic support with our recent staffing review. Christian sought to really understand our organisation, and offered clear advice throughout. He was consistently responsive and flexible, and provided a valuable sounding board in respect of some of the more challenging parts of the process. I look forward to continuing to work with WorkNest in the future.”
The Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust (JRCT)
Why choose us?
Experts in HR
At WorkNest HR, we’re known for our bespoke service and the quality of our support. Not only is our expertise unmatched, but we take the time to know you so that we can function as a true extension of your team.
- 40 employed HR Consultants, many of whom are CIPD qualified, chartered and fellows
- A dedicated Organisational Development Team of specialist trainers and consultants
- Cradle-to-grave HR service for new start-ups and growing businesses – everything from managing your HR administration through to defining your HR strategy
- Specialists in managing projects such as pay and reward, recruitment, HR systems, onboarding, redundancy and restructuring
- HR Consultants based in Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle, Chester, Horsham and London, working remotely and in your premises