Got big plans for your organisation over the next 12 months to three years? Then you might need to rethink and right-size your organisation to make sure your structure and skillset aligns with your aims.
If you’re not sure where to start with a task of this scale, our skilled HR Consultants can support you through the reorganisation process and ensure your workforce is set up for future success.
Get your FREE consultation
Submit your details and one of our team will be in touch.
COVID-19 | FREE expert guidance for employers, including sample policies, template risk assessments and more
How we help
Optimise your workforce
Not sure how to execute your reorganisation plans? With dedicated HR specialist to guide you through the process, you can scrutinise the current make-up of your organisation, consider whether this supports your goals and, if not, map out how it might look moving forward.
- Support for your senior management team, working with key decision makers
- Work out what you currently have in terms of structure and skillset with help interviewing employees against their job descriptions and testing capability
- Develop a new reporting structure and associated job descriptions to support your aims
- Make informed decisions on recruitment, restructure and redundancy with a comprehensive report, outlining recommendations to reduce costs and improve efficiencies
- Have a dedicated HR expert conduct or sit in on operational consultations with employees affected by the re-structure
- Conduct TUPE transfers efficiently and compliantly – and implement the transition seamlessly – with help from HR practitioners and experts in employment legislation
Managing Change | How to Approach Right-Sizing Your Business
Changing Employment Terms After Tupe
The End of Furlough | What Employers Need to Know About 'Fire and Rehire'
Let us do the hard work for you
Workforce restructuring and reorganisation is a significant exercise, involving changes to contractual terms and conditions, redeployment and possible redundancies. It therefore requires a level of expertise that you may not have in-house.
Our HR Consultants can support you from the point of conception. We’ll sit down with you to discuss your vision for your organisation, the reason for the shake-up and how are you’re currently structured, then establish where you are in this journey and what you need.
Depending on how much involvement you require, we can either project manage the process or fill in gaps in expertise. We can build the business case, develop job descriptions, conduct job evaluations, and carry out consultations with staff – then pull the whole process together to ensure it’s compliant.
Explore Our HR Consultancy Services
We do more than just organisational change...
Looking to make changes within your organisation? If it will have a fundamental impact on the employment relationship, you have a duty to inform and consult with your employees first.
Whether you’re embarking on large-scale redundancies, considering making changes to employees’ terms and conditions or going through a transfer of ownership, our skilled HR specialists can conduct productive consultations with those affected to help you make informed, commercial decisions.
99.2% Client happiness rating
97% Client retention rating
Why choose us?
Experts in Employment HR
At WorkNest HR, we’re known for our bespoke service and the quality of our support. Not only is our expertise unmatched, but we take the time to know you so that we can function as a true extension of your team.
- 40 employed HR Consultants, many of whom are CIPD qualified, chartered and fellows
- A dedicated Organisational Development Team of specialist trainers and consultants
- Cradle-to-grave HR service for new start-ups and growing businesses – everything from managing your HR administration through to defining your HR strategy
- Specialists in managing projects such as pay and reward, recruitment, HR systems, onboarding, redundancy and restructuring
- HR Consultants based in Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle, Chester, Horsham and London, working remotely and in your premises
Who you’ll be working with
WorkNest (formerly HRSP) provided fantastic support with our recent staffing review. Christian sought to really understand our organisation, and offered clear advice throughout. He was consistently responsive and flexible, and provided a valuable sounding board in respect of some of the more challenging parts of the process. I look forward to continuing to work with WorkNest in the future.”
Chief Executive, The Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust (JRCT)