To provide employees with awareness of the potential health and safety risks associated with using Display Screen Equipment (DSE) and how to manage these effectively.
By the end of the course, delegates will:
- Recognise and understand the health and safety risks associated with DSE work.
- Appreciate personal role in managing DSE risks effectively.
Be equipped to undertake a DSE self assessment and troubleshoot identified individual risks.
Who Should Attend
Those with a need to acquire the knowledge and skills required to assess and implement the requirements of the Display Screen Equipment Regulations in the workplace.
- What is ‘DSE’ and who is affected?
- Health Risks and Effects
- The Employer’s responsibility
- Physical, environmental and ergonomic considerations
- Conducting a DSE risk assessment
- Effective risk control
- Training and documented procedures
Course Duration / Timings
This course can be adapted to be a half or full day course to suit the organisation’s needs.
Please call us on 0345 226 8393 if you would like to arrange an in-house course.