New member benefit
Employment Law/HR Advisory Service
COVID-19 | FREE expert guidance for employers, including sample policies, template risk assessments and more
Employment Law/HR Advisory Service
The Employment Law/HR Advisory Service is a new benefit of TSA membership.
As an TSA member, you can take advantage of free confidential advice from leading Employment Law and HR specialists WorkNest.
WorkNest enjoys a strong industry reputation for the quality of support provided to the specialist service sector. Recognised by ‘The Legal 500’ as a leading employment law firm, WorkNest’s legal team is made up of solicitors, barristers and chartered legal professionals whose combined experience of supporting businesses is unrivalled.
WorkNest can offer guidance, interpretation and legal advice to help you manage a full range of employee-related issues, including:
- Conduct, capability and performance/appraisals
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Contracts and staff handbooks
- Sickness and absence
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Ongoing COVID-related challenges
Whether you are facing an immediate issue or would benefit from the reassurance of a second opinion, the ability to talk matters through with a professional will save valuable time and frustration and enable you to operate with the confidence that you are acting within the law and to avoid a potential Employment Tribunal.
How it works
You can access support over the phone or via email.
- The telephone service is available on 0330 912 9946 and is open between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
- To receive support over email, please contact TSAhr@WorkNest.com
When calling or emailing, please quote TSA, your name and the name of your business. While all calls, case notes and correspondence are recorded to ensure quality and for monitoring purposes, please be assured that all information is confidential and stored securely in compliance with data protection regulations.
Not sure whether to call?
WorkNest are here to support you through all employment matters and encourage you to contact them with any problem, large or small. By seeking advice at an early stage, they will be in a better position to help you achieve the best possible resolution and prevent any disagreement from escalating into a legal dispute.
Knowledge Hub online HR resources
Employment Law/HR COVID Support
Businesses across the UK are naturally concerned about the ongoing pandemic and what it means for them.
With the situation evolving daily, WorkNest’s Coronavirus Advice Hub is designed to offer a single source of regularly updated guidance so that you can take decisive action, minimise disruption, and keep people safe.
You will need to register to access this service. TSA members can access the Hub completely free of charge.
Please be assured that all data and information is confidential and stored securely in compliance with data protection regulations.
For more COVID-related guidance, you can access support over the phone or via email.
- Telephone 0330 912 9946 – open between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferential rates available on WorkNest services for TSA members
One2One Employment Law/HR Service
WorkNest is a leading provider of Employment Law and HR advice to UK service businesses. Its sector specialist teams understand the pressures you face, how you work, and how this has changed over time. As such, it is able to tailor its support and advice to best serve your needs and, ultimately, guarantee the best possible outcomes for you.
If you would benefit from additional people management support, WorkNest’s Employment Law One2One services gives you access to unlimited pragmatic advice and assistance from named professionals at a highly preferential fixed fee.
To find out more about Employment Law/HR One2One support and the preferential rates available to your business, call 0345 226 8393 or email email@example.com and quote TSA.
Manage staff in line with the law, minimise time spent dealing with workforce issues and protect your business against the growing threat of employee claims with pragmatic, commercially-minded support. You will benefit from:
- Your own small team of qualified Employment Law Advisers who you can call upon at any time for clear, practical advice on a full spectrum of employment challenges, from simple sickness absence to complex disciplinary procedures, contractual changes and redundancy.
- 24/7 support, with no limit on the number or length of calls you can make, giving you the reassurance that help is always available.
- An expert review of your Contracts of Employment and Employee Handbook to ensure they are up-to-date, legally-compliant, tailored to your specific needs, and offer maximum protection for your business. If you are without these documents, your team will create them for you.
- Bespoke drafting of your employment-related documents and letters (rather than, as is the case with some providers, providing you with templates and expecting you to do the work yourself).
- Your own personal online area, where you can find all your important documents, refer back to telephone and email conversations with your adviser, and access a library of professionally-developed guidance notes and document templates.
- Regular email updates and practical webinars to keep you informed of new case law and other legislative developments that may impact your business.
- Expert support in the event of an employee claim, including handling negotiations with Acas, the Tribunal, the claimant(s) and their advisers, as well as representing you should a case proceed to an Employment Tribunal hearing.
WorkNest’s all-in-one HR software system, PeopleNest, is designed to help organisations streamline and automate HR and people management processes.
Many companies, typically as smaller businesses, require an HR system with some important baseline key features, such as having a secure location to store and share employee data and documentation.
PeopleNest provides solid absence management capabilities and an employee portal so that all users can access data and be empowered to initiate certain workflow processes. These actions might include submitting leave requests and timesheets, reviewing documentation updates, or viewing their most recent payslip.
PeopleNest controls risk, reduces administration costs and increases workforce productivity through intelligent workflow automation, whilst delivering all of the tools, information and guidance that a people manager or HR user needs to be effective.
Protection against Employment Tribunals
With the Employment Law One2One service, you have the option of purchasing additional FCA-regulated Legal Expenses Insurance to cover the cost of Employment Tribunal litigation, including legal representation, awards and settlements.
WorkNest’s team of highly experienced litigators have an exceptional track record supporting Employment Tribunal claims, with 95.4% of cases won, settled, struck out or withdrawn.
To find out more about Employment Law/HR One2One and Employment Tribunal support and the preferential rates available to your business, call 0345 226 8393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote TSA.
Request a Callback