Specialist Health & Safety support for churches
WorkNest is delighted to support the Assemblies of God Great Britain with their Health & Safety compliance.
For the past 15 years, WorkNest has assisted all manner of religious organisations with people management and health and safety compliance. Our tailored, people-focused approach provides much-needed support to faith-based organisations across the UK.
We understand the need to find practical solutions to health and safety risks and the need for cultural sensitivity when dealing with employment matters.
With our unique combination of sector knowledge and specialist expertise, we are perfectly placed to help you simplify your responsibilities in these areas, so that you can improve your claims defensibility, safeguard your reputation, and focus on serving your community.
Preferential rates on WorkNest services for Assemblies of God Great Britain churches.
Submit your details and one of our team will be in touch. Or call us on 0345 226 8393.
Experts in Health & Safety
Health and safety legislation applies to places of worship, as it does to any other public building, and church leaders are responsible for ensuring compliance.
If you struggle to give health and safety the time it deserves and are worried you might be falling short of requirements, WorkNest can:
- Fulfil the role of one your competent persons, as required under health and safety law
- Offer friendly, collaborative, solutions-focused support from a named Health & Safety Consultant who not only understands risk management but your environment and culture
- Work with you to identify practical solutions that mitigate risk whilst also being appropriate to your religious setting
- Assess and help you to manage common risks such as fire, old and borrowed buildings, and vulnerable people
- Provide you with a tailored church health and safety policy setting out your arrangements for keeping employees, volunteers and visitors safe
- Help to strengthen your claims defensibility and give you confidence in your compliance.
Crucially, we are not here to find fault; our goal is to work with you to ensure you are providing a safe environment, meeting your responsibilities and fulfilling your duty of care.
For Health & Safety Advice:
Call 0345 226 8393
Specific support with Fire Risk Assessments, Legionella and asbestos
Alongside our fixed-fee Health & Safety package, we can also deliver a number of other value-added health and safety services through our Marlowe Group sister companies.
Add genuine value to your current fire risk management programme, and ensure your church meets its duties under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, with a suitable and sufficient Fire Risk Assessment conducted by fire risk management specialists, Marlowe Fire & Security.
Marlowe Fire & Security is registered to the BAFE SP205 Life Safety Fire Risk Assessment Scheme – giving you assurance that they have the required technical and quality management capabilities and qualified assessors to provide a compliant solution.
Plus, if you have requirements for support regarding statutory inspections, we can assist with:
- Asbestos surveys
- Legionella and Water Testing
- Electrical Testing
Assured Health & Safety advice you can trust
WorkNest is the first Health & Safety Consultancy in the UK to achieve assured advice status from an enforcing authority, known as a Primary Authority. This means its advice can be used with confidence across all sites within your organisation, providing a consistent approach to health and safety compliance.