Health and safety consultants in Chester
Confused by health and safety law? Not sure what’s required to keep your business safe and compliant? Whatever the requirements, if you’re looking for health and safety support for your company in Chester, WorkNest has you covered.
Our outsourced Health & Safety service is designed to help employers stay on top of their responsibilities and maintain safe environments through personalised, professional support.
- Fixed-fee packages with no hidden costs
- Call or email as often as you like, with any health and safety query
- Ongoing support from a named, local Health & Safety Consultant
- Hands-on help with policy creation and on-site audits included in the cost
Get your FREE consultation
Submit your details and one of our team will be in touch.
Health & Safety Consultants in Chester
Looking for Health & Safety Consultants in Chester?
Established in 2004, WorkNest helps businesses of all shapes and sizes to create safe working environments through personalised, fixed-fee Health & Safety support. If you’re looking to offload the pressure of health and safety compliance, our expert consultants have the skills and expertise to take care of this for you and keep your business on the right track.
Why you might need us
- There are many reasons why employers choose to outsource their health and safety management to our specialist team. Our fixed-fee service is the perfect solution if:
- You struggle with the complexities of health and safety legislation and want straightforward, practical help from a source you can trust.
- You’re concerned about the risks and consequences of failing to comply with health and safety regulations, such as accidents, injuries, fatalities at work and prosecution, and want to reduce those risks in order to protect your staff, your customers and your business.
- You want help implementing an effective health and safety management system to give you the confidence that they are operating compliantly, and competent advice whenever a situation arises.
- You don’t have sufficient internal resource or expertise to deal with health and safety challenges quickly and effectively and would like some extra hands-on help.
- You struggle with the administration involved in managing, monitoring, communicating and reporting and are looking for a software solution which streamlines all of these tasks and lets you view your compliance status at a glance.
- You’re spending too much time dealing with day-to-day health and safety issues and want to offload this burden to a qualified professional so that you can focus on what’s important.
- You’re concerned about the quality and effectiveness of your existing external support and want faster, more practical, more tailored support from a named adviser who knows your business inside and out.
That’s why at WorkNest, we provide you with a named Health & Safety Consultant who will act as a high-quality extension of your team, giving you access to straightforward, commercially-savvy guidance whenever you need it. Our aim is to help you to operate with complete confidence and comply with the law, while still achieving your commercial objectives.
We have health & safety consultants in Chester
Email us | email@example.com
Call us | 0345 225 8396
Meet the team
Our people are the most important part of our service.
From our highly-qualified advisory teams that deliver dedicated support to our clients, to our back-office teams that ensure a smooth service, we’re exceptionally proud of the team we have.
Who you’ll be working with
Legal Director – England & Wales
Principal Employment Law Adviser
Executive Director, Privacy International
WorkNest supports our 280 staff members with Employment Law and Health & Safety and has provided quality management training too.”
Head of Service Delivery, Catalyst Choice
We get a great deal of comfort and satisfaction knowing that we have support as and when we need it, in a decisive and responsive way.”
Group HR Director, Culina Group
We moved our legal support to WorkNest (formerly Law at Work) having previously used a time and line law firm. It was important, though, that an all-inclusive fee structure did not come at the expense of quality. Thankfully we’ve been delighted with the service we’ve received from WorkNest.”
What we recognised in WorkNest is the background that they have. They are able to supply knowledge and experience in a number of disciplines, which enables us to develop our business in a way that’s safe, to do it on time and with a quality to it.”
Director of Human Resources and Health & Safety,
Bluestone National Park Resort
Chief Executive, The Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust (JRCT)
As the company started to get larger, we knew we had to protect our employees and our contractors both onsite and in the offices. WorkNest is exactly what we needed to move the company forward.”
Operations Director, Beaverfit
Pineapple have worked with the team at WorkNest (formerly Law at Work) since 2003, and we have built a trusted partnership together. We particularly like WorkNest’s concise and practical advice concerning employment law/HR issues and also appreciate their totally supportive approach in all areas of health and safety.”
Pineapple Dance Studios
I’ve taken WorkNest into every organisation that I’ve worked with. I’ve introduced them to many teams and many colleagues and referred them with absolute pleasure because I genuinely trust in the service that we get.”
People Director, The Works
What we can help with
Being Employment Law Compliant
If you often find that you’re not sure of the best course of action when faced with difficult employee dilemmas, or you’re conscious that your policies and procedures might not comply with best practice, WorkNest can reduce your risk of claims through dedicated, expert support.
95% Client satisfaction rate
97% Client retention rate
Health & Safety Audits
How our Chester Health & Safety Consultants take the pressure off
Did you know that by law, all organisations must have access to help from one or more ‘competent persons’ to enable them to meet the requirements of health and safety law?
If you’re not confident that you have the appropriate level of competence in-house to fulfil this requirement, WorkNest qualified Health & Safety Consultants have the skills, knowledge and experience to take on this role for you.
Why choose us?
Chester's go-to source of competent Health & Safety support
At WorkNest, we support Chester’s vibrant local economy by helping employers to save valuable time and reduce financial risk. From our central base in the picturesque village of Aldford, we work with employers in Chester and the surrounding areas and also offer Health & Safety services nationally through our network of consultants based all across the UK.
The value of fixed-fee support
Often, in the search for competent health and safety support, employers will go to a local independent Health & Safety Consultant who charges by the hour. This means you’re hit by expensive fees and cost uncertainty.
That’s why a growing number of employers are recognising the real benefit of a high-quality, unlimited, fixed-fee service, which not only offers far better value for money but is also backed up by independent Legal Expenses Insurance to cover the rising risk of Fee for Intervention charges and health and safety prosecutions. At WorkNest, our Chester Health & Safety Consultants help to protect your bottom line and offer the peace of mind of knowing that no matter how many times you need us, the amount you pay remains the same.
With the Health and Safety Executive’s (HSE) enforcement statistics revealing the high level of fines companies now routinely receive for health and safety breaches, together with confirmation of an upward trend in the level of health and safety fines, making sure that your business receives the right support is crucial to protecting your bottom line.
In fact, the average fine for breach of health and safety law last year was £147,000. At WorkNest, we reduce the cost of any fine imposed by more than 85%.
In addition to dramatically cutting the cost of any fine imposed, owing to the expertise of our consultants and our unrivalled service quality, we also successfully reduce the risk of prosecution by c.50% and reduce the risk of an enforcement notice by 60%.
Our online health and safety training also reduces the risk of accidents, and saves approximately 80% as compared to the cost of classroom training.