Hands-on support for specific HR projects
Our bespoke HR projects are designed to comprehensively scope and align with your unique business objectives. Working alongside a highly-experienced HR expert, you will have strategic and operational support throughout the project, enabling you to achieve your goals and resolve issues efficiently.
Our comprehensive solutions encompass:
Expert advice on organisational change and development
Fully managed resolutions for tricky employee issues
- Gap analysis exercises such as HR audits, engagement surveys, and pay and benefits
Get your FREE consultation
Submit your details and one of our team will be in touch.
How we help
Tap into expert support from seasoned HR specialists
Need to parachute somebody in to handle a sensitive HR matter on your behalf? Or looking for external strategic advice to enable your business to reach its full potential and operate more efficiently?
Whatever your obstacle or desired outcome, WorkNest can offer an extensive range of services to cater to your specific requirements.
- Collaborate with a highly-experienced HR Consultant, who will be readily available to assist you in person, over the phone and via email, whenever you need them.
- Design a fully bespoke solution based around your organisation’s specific needs.
Define the scope of your project with input from our experts to ensure it’s delivered on time and on budget.
- Benefit from our hands-on support throughout – from carrying out investigations on your behalf to conducting internal surveys or working alongside key stakeholders.
Outsourced Fixed-fee Recruitment
Examples of Live Recruitment Campaigns
Top tips guide
Fair and Inclusive Recruitment
The types of HR projects we can help you deliver
Select from the options below to find out more
Looking to make changes within your organisation? If it will have a fundamental impact on the employment relationship, you have a duty to inform and consult with your employees first.
Whether you’re embarking on large-scale redundancies, considering making changes to employees’ terms and conditions or going through a transfer of ownership, our skilled HR specialists can conduct productive consultations with those affected to help you make informed, commercial decisions.
Explore our HR Consultancy services
We offer end-to-end support through the entire employee lifecycle
Outsourced Payroll Services
Get support from a dedicated payroll professional, ensuring payments are processed accurately and on time. Plus, combine with our automated pensions administration service for ultimate peace of mind.
99.2% Client happiness rating
97% Client retention rating
Who you’ll be working with
Director of HR Consulting
Executive Director, Privacy International
Poor Servants of the Mother of God
WorkNest provided fantastic support with our recent staffing review. Christian sought to really understand our organisation, and offered clear advice throughout. He was consistently responsive and flexible, and provided a valuable sounding board in respect of some of the more challenging parts of the process. I look forward to continuing to work with WorkNest in the future.”
The Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust (JRCT)
Why choose us?
Experts in HR
At WorkNest HR, we’re known for our bespoke service and the quality of our support. Not only is our expertise unmatched, but we take the time to know you so that we can function as a true extension of your team.
- 40 employed HR Consultants, many of whom are CIPD qualified, chartered and fellows
- A dedicated Organisational Development Team of specialist trainers and consultants
- Cradle-to-grave HR service for new start-ups and growing businesses – everything from managing your HR administration through to defining your HR strategy
- Specialists in managing projects such as pay and reward, recruitment, HR systems, onboarding, redundancy and restructuring
- HR Consultants based in Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle, Chester, Horsham and London, working remotely and in your premises