Specialist Employment Lawyers for Exeter businesses
Do you have a workforce challenge that you need support with? With WorkNest’s employment law solicitors, Exeter businesses can access expert Employment Law and HR help whenever they need it.
When you work with WorkNest, you can say goodbye to expensive costs or generic call-centre advice and instead, say hello to high-quality, personalised support from named, qualified Employment Law Consultants, with the added reassurance of fixed fees. The benefits of working with WorkNest include:
- No hidden fees – just a fair price agreed upfront
- Call or email as often as you like, with any employment query
- Your own small team of dedicated Employment Law Solicitors
- Hands-on help with your contracts and handbooks included in the cost
Get your FREE consultation
Submit your details and one of our team will be in touch.
Employment Lawyers in Exeter
Experienced, local Employment Lawyers
As experts in Employment Law, Exeter employers can feel safe in the knowledge that our consultants can help you tackle any employee relations challenge, efficiently and compliantly.
Whether you’re dealing with employee misconduct, facing an underperformance issue or looking to make contractual changes, it’s important to follow the correct process to avoid costly mistakes that could result in disputes and Employment Tribunal claims.
We’ll assign dedicated Employment Law Consultants who will get to know your organisation, guaranteeing consistent, relevant advice that’s tailored to your business and the specific challenges you face.
We have employment lawyers in Exeter
Email us | firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us | 0345 225 8396
Meet the team
Our people are the most important part of our service.
From our highly-qualified advisory teams that deliver dedicated support to our clients, to our back-office teams that ensure a smooth service, we’re exceptionally proud of the team we have.
Who you’ll be working with
Executive Director, Privacy International
WorkNest supports our 280 staff members with Employment Law and Health & Safety and has provided quality management training too.”
Head of Service Delivery, Catalyst Choice
We get a great deal of comfort and satisfaction knowing that we have support as and when we need it, in a decisive and responsive way.”
Group HR Director, Culina Group
We moved our legal support to WorkNest (formerly Law at Work) having previously used a time and line law firm. It was important, though, that an all-inclusive fee structure did not come at the expense of quality. Thankfully we’ve been delighted with the service we’ve received from WorkNest.”
What we recognised in WorkNest is the background that they have. They are able to supply knowledge and experience in a number of disciplines, which enables us to develop our business in a way that’s safe, to do it on time and with a quality to it.”
Director of Human Resources and Health & Safety,
Bluestone National Park Resort
Chief Executive, The Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust (JRCT)
As the company started to get larger, we knew we had to protect our employees and our contractors both onsite and in the offices. WorkNest is exactly what we needed to move the company forward.”
Operations Director, Beaverfit
Pineapple have worked with the team at WorkNest (formerly Law at Work) since 2003, and we have built a trusted partnership together. We particularly like WorkNest’s concise and practical advice concerning employment law/HR issues and also appreciate their totally supportive approach in all areas of health and safety.”
Pineapple Dance Studios
I’ve taken WorkNest into every organisation that I’ve worked with. I’ve introduced them to many teams and many colleagues and referred them with absolute pleasure because I genuinely trust in the service that we get.”
People Director, The Works
What we can help with
Being Employment Law Compliant
If you often find that you’re not sure of the best course of action when faced with difficult employee dilemmas, or you’re conscious that your policies and procedures might not comply with best practice, WorkNest can reduce your risk of claims through dedicated, expert support.
95% Client satisfaction rate
97% Client retention rate
Employment Law Advice
Employment Law Advice
Our Employment Law Consultants can work alongside internal HR teams to offer valuable legal guidance or, if you don’t have in-house support, provide a fully outsourced solution that you can call upon at any time.
Fast responses and jargon-free advice comes as standard, but our employment lawyers and HR service also provides:
- Unlimited Employment Law and HR advice. Our team of 55+ qualified solicitors are skilled at providing pragmatic advice and solutions and are trusted by 40,000 employers across the UK.
- Bespoke documentation. We’ll ensure that your contracts and policies and legally compliant and protect your business interests. And unlike some of our competitors, we do the hard work for you rather than relying on templates.
- Simple-to-use HR software, designed to help you improve internal management processes such as sickness absence, probation reviews, employment checks and training.
- A suite of engaging e-Learning courses covering Compliance, Health & Safety and Performance, to help you proactively prevent issues, promote best practice and create high-performing teams.
- Optional Legal Expenses Insurance and specialist litigation support, to protect your business against financial and reputational damage in the event of an employee claim.
To discuss your specific situation and discover more about our set-cost service, get in touch with our team today.