CIPD Scotland Annual Conference 2023
Find WorkNest at this year's conference
We’re excited to be attending this year’s CIPD’s Annual Conference and Exhibition with our colleagues at esphr.
Working alongside internal HR teams or providing a fully outsourced solution, WorkNest empowers employers and HR professionals to manage workforce issues fairly, compliantly and efficiently through pragmatic advice and powerful technology platforms.
Stop by the WorkNest stand for a chat about your current people management challenges, find out more about our exclusive event promotions and discover how we can support you with end-to-end employee management, with:
- esphr’s MyHRCases, the only cloud-based ER case management software with one-click employment lawyer integration.
- PeopleNest (powered by Youmanage), our powerful all-in-one HR system. Centralise employee data, cut down on admin and reduce risk with our secure, simple-to-use HR platform.
- Employment Law Advice packages, our flexible SRA and non-SRA-regulated packages are tailored to your needs. And unlike traditional law firms, there’s no hourly fees to worry about.
- HR Consultancy and Training, from recruitment and on-site investigations to one-off training and strategic projects, drive improvements and tackle any workforce challenge confidently with hands-on help from HR experts.
- eLearning – 275+ courses across Compliance, Health & Safety, and Performance. Our solutions fit flexibly around the needs of your business and are delivered via our state of the art Learning Experience Platform.
Book a meeting / demonstration with WorkNest at CIPD
Meet our team on the stand
Key Account Manager, WorkNest
Key Account Director, WorkNest
99.2% Client happiness rating
97% Client retention rating
Better with WorkNest
Protecting organisations and achieving results
Owing to our unrivalled support and expertise, we’re consistently high achievers when it comes to protecting organisations and achieving results.
We have six times the number of qualified solicitors, practising for over five years, than any of our larger competitors. We’re also recognised by the Legal 500.
Tribunal win rate
With a dedicated adviser in your corner to guide you through the process, you’re over eight times more likely to defeat a Tribunal claim if advised by WorkNest.
Our Health & Safety Team has over 350 years’ combined experience of supporting organisations with their compliance, so you can be sure you’re in safe hands.
Our advice, support and safety management systems can reduce the risk of prosecution by 50% and cut the cost of any fine imposed by more than 85%.
Who we work with
Proud to support over 40,000 UK employers
Our clients range from small businesses with fewer than 50 staff at a single location, through to large household names employing thousands of people at multiple sites across the UK. Whatever your size or sector, we have solutions to suit your needs.