Expert consultancy to recruit the best candidates and drive organisational success
People are an organisation’s most valuable asset, but finding the time to recruit the right people for the job and carry out an effective recruitment process can be challenging for many organisations.
At WorkNest, we can act as your HR team, managing as much or as little of your recruitment and onboarding process as you require We can help you make the right recruitment decisions and ensure your candidates have the best experience.
Get your FREE consultation
Submit your details and one of our team will be in touch.
Our consultants have extensive recruitment experience across a broad spectrum of sectors.
We can partner with you to:
- Review job description/ Person specification
- Benchmark salaries
- Compile application pack and adverts
- Source advertising options
- Set up and maintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Place adverts within job boards and social media platforms
- Manage candidate queries
- Manage website statistics
- LinkedIn search and brand development
- Interview questions and selection materials
- Personality profiling
- Arrange interviews and attend interviews if required
- Liaise with unsuccessful candidates
- Make formal offer
- Referencing and other checks (not DBS checks)
- Feedback to unsuccessful interview candidates
- Offer letters and contracts of employment
- Data cleansing for GDPR
- Recruitment strategy development
- Recruitment health check/audit
- Best practice training
- LinkedIn searches
- Employer branding and applicant journey review
- Diversity & Inclusion assessments
How much do our recruitment services cost?
Providing such flexible support means you can tailor our services to suit your budget. Following an initial discussion regarding the role and level of support you are looking for, we will be able to provide you with either a fixed price or an estimate for the cost of the project.
Our partner Applicant Tracking System (ATS) can be purchased separately to our recruitment services and we can provide further details of this to you.
WorkNest are currently recruiting on behalf of the following clients
Click a client to see live vacancies.
Who we work with