CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition 2023
About CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition 2023
This year’s CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition will provide insights into key challenges facing the sector so that HR, OD and L&D practitioners and professionals can take decisive action when confronted by these in their own organisations.
Designed with interactivity and immersive experiences in mind, this two-day event offers the opportunity to meet peers, as well as tackle the big questions facing the profession at the end of another challenging year.
Join WorkNest's Insight Session
Date: Thursday 9th November
Time: 11:00 am – 11:30 am
Location: HR Transformation Stage
Title: Enhancing Employee Relations through Middle Managers: From Research to Action
Discover the latest research on middle manager capability and unlock actionable steps to ensure your managers are empowered to tackle employee relations challenges head-on and excel in their roles.
Key learning points:
Join this session with Vicky Roberts, Director and Head of Learning, Vista Employer Services (part of the WorkNest group), to discover:
- Gain practical insights for upskilling line managers who struggle with the confidence and capability to support team members with issues such as neurodiversity, fertility, gender identity, and sexual harassment.
- Discover which cohort of managers are most likely to be at risk from underinvestment and learn more about the systemic failures in most organisations, which start right at recruitment.
- Hear from industry experts on the actionable steps you can take now to ensure your middle managers are empowered to tackle these challenges head-on and excel in their roles.
Find WorkNest at stand J44
We’re excited to be attending this year’s CIPD’s Annual Conference and Exhibition with our colleagues at esphr.
Working alongside internal HR teams or providing a fully outsourced solution, WorkNest empowers employers and HR professionals to manage workforce issues fairly, compliantly and efficiently through pragmatic advice and powerful technology platforms.
Stop by the WorkNest stand for a chat about your current people management challenges and how we can support you with end-to-end employee management.
We’ll be showcasing our marketing-leading solutions and services, including:
- CaseNest: The only cloud-based ER case management software with one-click employment lawyer integration.
- PeopleNest: A simple to use all-in-one HR system that centralises employee data, streamlines administrative tasks, and enhances security.
- Fixed-fee Employment Law and HR advisory support: Unlimited access to a small team of dedicated advisers, without the worry of hourly fees associated with traditional law firms.
- HR Consultancy and People Management Training: Hands-on support across the entire employee lifecycle, from recruitment and onboarding to learning and development, retention and restructures.
- eLearning: Access over 300 courses covering Compliance, Health & Safety, and Performance topics – many of which are CPD, IOSH or ROSPA approved.
Book a meeting / demonstration with WorkNest at CIPD
99.2% Client happiness rating
97% Client retention rating
Better with WorkNest
Protecting organisations and achieving results
Owing to our unrivalled support and expertise, we’re consistently high achievers when it comes to protecting organisations and achieving results.
We have six times the number of qualified solicitors, practising for over five years, than any of our larger competitors. We’re also recognised by the Legal 500.
Tribunal win rate
With a dedicated adviser in your corner to guide you through the process, you’re over eight times more likely to defeat a Tribunal claim if advised by WorkNest.
Our Health & Safety Team has over 350 years’ combined experience of supporting organisations with their compliance, so you can be sure you’re in safe hands.
Our advice, support and safety management systems can reduce the risk of prosecution by 50% and cut the cost of any fine imposed by more than 85%.
Who we work with
Proud to support over 40,000 UK employers
Our clients range from small businesses with fewer than 50 staff at a single location, through to large household names employing thousands of people at multiple sites across the UK. Whatever your size or sector, we have solutions to suit your needs.