CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition 2022
About CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition 2022
This year’s CIPD Annual Conference and Exhibition will provide insights into key challenges facing the sector so that HR, OD and L&D practitioners and professionals can take decisive action when confronted by these in their own organisations.
Designed with interactivity and immersive experiences in mind, this two-day event offers the opportunity to meet peers, as well as tackle the big questions facing the profession at the end of another challenging year.
Join WorkNest's Insight Session
Date: Thursday, 10th November
Time: 12:30 – 13:00
Location: HR Transformation Zone
Title: The biggest overhaul in employment law in decades – will you be ready?
The proposed Retained EU Law (Revocation and Reform) Bill may cause new challenges for HR professionals. We’ll consider which areas of employment law could change and what the implications may be.
Key learning points:
Join this session with WorkNest’s Director of Legal Services, James Tamm, to discover:
- Clarity on what we know so far about the new Bill
- Which areas of employment law are potentially up for change, to be amended or retained?
- What is the likelihood of these areas changing?
- Key takeaways for HR professionals to stay on top of the impending reforms.
Find WorkNest at stand K32
Working alongside internal HR teams or providing a fully outsourced solution, WorkNest empowers employers and HR professionals to manage workforce issues fairly, compliantly and efficiently through pragmatic advice and powerful technology platforms.
Stop by the WorkNest stand for a chat about your current people management challenges and how we can support you with end-to-end employee management.
We’ll be showcasing our marketing-leading solutions and services, including:
- esphr’s MyHRCases, the only cloud-based ER case management software with one-click employment lawyer integration.
- PeopleNest (powered by Youmanage), our powerful all-in-one HR system. Centralise employee data, cut down on admin and reduce risk with our secure, simple-to-use HR platform.
- Employment Law Advice packages. Our flexible SRA and non-SRA-regulated packages are tailored to your needs. And unlike traditional law firms, there’s no hourly fees to worry about.
- HR Consultancy. From recruitment and on-site investigations to one-off training and strategic projects, drive improvements and tackle any workforce challenge confidently with hands-on help from seasoned HR experts.
- eLearning – 300+ courses across Compliance, Health & Safety, and Performance. Our solutions fit flexibly around the needs of your business and are delivered via our state of the art Learning Experience Platform.
Book a meeting / demonstration with WorkNest at CIPD
99.2% Client happiness rating
97% Client retention rating
Better with WorkNest
Protecting organisations and achieving results
Owing to our unrivalled support and expertise, we’re consistently high achievers when it comes to protecting organisations and achieving results.
We have six times the number of qualified solicitors, practising for over five years, than any of our larger competitors. We’re also recognised by the Legal 500.
Tribunal win rate
With a dedicated adviser in your corner to guide you through the process, you’re over eight times more likely to defeat a Tribunal claim if advised by WorkNest.
Our Health & Safety Team has over 350 years’ combined experience of supporting organisations with their compliance, so you can be sure you’re in safe hands.
Our advice, support and safety management systems can reduce the risk of prosecution by 50% and cut the cost of any fine imposed by more than 85%.
Who we work with
Proud to support over 40,000 UK employers
Our clients range from small businesses with fewer than 50 staff at a single location, through to large household names employing thousands of people at multiple sites across the UK. Whatever your size or sector, we have solutions to suit your needs.